- DETERMINED AND MOTIVATED, WITH STRONG LEARNING AGILITY
- PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING A LONG-TERM GENERAL MANAGEMENT CAREER WITH SWIRE, STARTING AS A MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- AN UNDERGRADUATE OR POSTGRADUATE OF ANY DISCIPLINE, GRADUATING IN 2019
- EXCELLENT COMMAND OF WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH (MINIMUM HKDSE 5 OR EQUIVALENT)
- EXCELLENT COMMAND OF WRITTEN AND SPOKEN CHINESE
- HAVE RIGHT OF ABODE IN HONG KONG SAR OR PRC CITIZENSHIP, OR A VALID NO OBJECTION LETTER (FOR NON-LOCAL STUDENTS STUDYING IN HONG KONG, EXCLUDING EXCHANGE STUDENTS)*
- HAVE NOT WORKED FULL-TIME FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS
*Interns who have the Right of Abode in Hong Kong SAR or PRC citizenship, or non-local students who possess a valid No Objection Letter (NOL) are eligible for employment in Hong Kong, and will be assigned to a Hong Kong-based project. Interns eligible for employment in China will be given a project in the Mainland.