- Determined and motivated, with strong mental agility;
- Passionate about developing a long-term general management career with Swire;
- Interested in learning about – and working within – diversified businesses;
- An undergraduate or postgraduate of any discipline, graduating in 2018.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, with a credit or above in HKDSE English or HKCEE English (Grade 4), CET Level 6, TEM Level 4, or an equivalent standard;
- Ability to read and write Chinese will be an advantage;
- Have PRC citizenship or Right of Abode in Hong Kong SAR*;
- Have not worked full-time for more than 3 years.
*Interns who have the Right of Abode in Hong Kong SAR, and PRC or overseas nationals who are eligible for employment in Hong Kong under the Immigration Arrangement for Non-local Graduates (IANG) policy, will be assigned to a Hong Kong-based project. Interns eligible for employment in China will be given a project in the mainland.